Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Marrying well....



Have you all heard about the Marrying Well Webinar that will be beginning soon? It sounds very good and I just wanted to make sure you all knew about it. Please visit the site HERE to learn more....

My 12 hour shift went quite well today, although I must admit to my feet being pretty tired tonight! I praise the Lord for giving us a time each day to rest and recuperate!

I get to be home all day tomorrow (that is, unless the guys draft me into helping them in the hay fields?). Maybe we'll make sauerkraut, or pickles......

For now though,


"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." ~Psalm 4:8 KJV

2 comments:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
I am so thankful that everything went well, and you didn't get too very tired. :) I pray your rest was sweet.

I had to mow the grass yesterday, and I pushed myself a little hard. But I'm thankful to have gotten so much done. One more session and I should be done. (Then a few more days and it's time to start at the beginning again!)
But I am so thankful.

May Jesus bless you.
Love Carra

Rachel said...

I did hear about the Marrying well webinar - are you listening in to it Cora Beth? :)

Aww, I'm glad God helped you with such a long shift at work. Goodness me! I'm so glad you can rest at home some tomorrow! :D I pray you had a good nights rest dear. :)

I'll be working away sewing today...should be fun! :D Just working on some misc. projects right now. ;)

Have a blessed day my dear friend!
Love and Hugs!!!
~Rachel~