Monday, August 22, 2011

They're home!

Praise the Lord! We're all back together once more. :) I haven't seen the weary travelers yet, as they were sleeping when I got home and I didn't want to wake them. From what my mom wrote on her blog though, she had a wonderful time in class. I only wish my dad had not been so miserable on this outing! Yes, please keep praying for him. I'm guessing that tooth is going to have to come out too once the swelling is down far enough.

I worked in town again today. The boys cut down some hay and now it's thundering and looking like rain again. Hmmmm....

Be looking for a special post tomorrow (although I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet!) It will be my 1,000th post. :)


3 comments:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,

Praise the Lord your parents made it home safely. So sorry your Dad's tooth had to go and give him a problem now. :( Still praying for him. The Lord is Good, and knows all things.

Rain isn't good, after you just laid down hay... but the Lord knows about that too!

Looking forward to your 1,000th post. I was just thinking about it two days ago. :)
With love, Carra

Rachel Beth said...

Dear Cora

I'm happy to hear that your parents are safely home after their trip and trusting the Lord for a special touch for your dad.

Looking forward to your 1000th post! :)
God bless you and your family.
Lots of love,
Rachel

Savories of life said...

It was a blessing to see you comment over at my blog and yes you follow me. Have you ever seen the movie the Inheritance? I love it.

Your blog is a blessing!