Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fencing...

The guys (mostly, although Mom and I helped this morning a bit) put in the 2 corners in the fence, pounded posts in and restrung the wire, so now the cows will be contained and we'll have our rifle range fenced out.  Hoorah.  The dates were also decided on and set for the 2 Project Appleseed events we plan to host at our farm in the next few months.  More details to come on that...


Mom and I played a few piano duets today and we attempted to play the Maple Leaf Rag, which was fun, but we wanted to see how fast others play it, so I looked for some videos on YouTube.  This was my favorite:  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6j5JCw5J-7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>  .  :)

2 comments:

Joy said...

I like that song! :)

Joy said...

I cannot play it that fast, though! :) I enjoyed the video.