Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friends...

We spent the first couple hours of this day with new friends/acquaintances (I left a while before they did, but I learned tonight that the one gentleman was actually part of Brother Andrew's---from "God's Smuggler"---team and smuggled many Bibles into China!)

The next part of the day got spent with my employer friends and "My" little girls.    And yes, the girls have grown and changed so much again!  Their nephew was there as well, so he helped keep the girls entertained when he wasn't helping his uncle, Zach.

The last part of the day was spent visiting my friend, Sarena and her little brother, telling stories; exchanging ideas;  listening to her shoot her VERY loud pistol; chasing horses in; and playing piano duets.  :)  She gave me several apricot pits/seeds that came from the trees at her parents' place, which she said produce abundantly.  I love apricots and hope God blesses my efforts to get them to grow!

I don't know much about what went on at home.  I do know that the guys finished up the loader-mounted-hole-digger and it WORKS.  Hooray!

The coyotes were just howling up a storm and sounded pretty close.  I'm glad our dogs let their voices be heard as well...

No comments: