Thursday, August 30, 2012

'Tis the busy season...

My dad is up in Harvey tonight, sleeping in his semi.  He's cleaning grain for the Organic mill up there and the job will take part of tomorrow to finish yet.

My mom went to Bismarck to see clients; to pick up decorations for Grandpa and Grandma's 60th wedding anniversary celebration on Monday; and to bring home 3 totes of cover-crop seed for the fields...

I spent the first half of the day caring for Johanna and Tracy Jo.  I gave them a bath as they got really dirty at breakfast.  They enjoyed that so much and got me almost as wet as they were by the time we were through! :)   Later, at home, I baked 2 thin cakes to make a double-layer cake to decorate tomorrow. 

Andrew and Jacob worked most of the day on hauling straw and hay bales home.  They also worked on the Wishek disc. 

Then this evening, the 4 of us played a game of volleyball.  Jacob and I actually won.  :)  It's so fun to have a net!

No comments: