Sunday, August 16, 2009

More pictures from yesterday~

1, 2, 3... go! (You can click on any picture to see it larger...)
The mothers~
Hannah & I trying out the double swing...
Pump harder, Jacob!

Andrew and Ben joined us too...
Hannah & I under my favorite tree~
And Mrs. Dagley and Mother under the same tree...
Chuck K. visiting...
This is the picture I took of our monkey!
I think Jaidra's cute in this picture! She was helping her little girl, Valerie tell my mom how old she was...
Here Valerie is meeting one of our puppets, Polly. Mrs. Dagley did a great job with making Polly's voice sound little-girlish!

Amanda and I tried out the double-swing too~ I'm not sure what we were talking about? :)
Merry-go-rounders~
My dad and Jonathan (and Valerie some of the time) spent most of the afternoon on these swings and now the grass underneath is showing signs of wear!
Havin' fun...
It was a lovely, lovely day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, it looks like you all had so much fun with your company! That double swing looks like so much fun! =:D

Yes, I do think your pancake one would be the best! =:D You did such a great job on it! And yes, I did already post a picture...it's of the beehive cake I made for my grandmother's b-day (not sure if it's showing up yet). I couldn't decide between that one, the picnic one, and the one with the baseball on top for the Phillies, but the bee one was the one that was of the best quality, so I went with that one. Good luck in the contest! It would be so neat of one of us won! =:D

Blessings and Hugs!
~Rachel~

*~Virginia~* said...

looks like so much fun! :-) haha, I do love swinging! :-)