Monday, June 28, 2010

The garden looks better...

...and Mom and I look redder, er, more red, that is!

We spent most of our day weeding, and it's so nice to see such big improvements in that jungle of a garden.

My dad and Andrew went to Bismarck this morning for chiropractic appointments, and then had a most unexpected pleasure, but I KNOW Andrew will want to post about that, so you'll have to wait and see what it was. :) In the meantime, you can guess if you like...

Other than all that, Dad hauled a load of grain for a neighbor and the boys worked on cutting down hay, until one of them got the tractor stuck--bad. Now Dad's over there helping them get it out; Mom's in the garden still; and I'm heading for bed early, as I need to be at work early tomorrow morning----to be the Dining Room Host.

Gotta run to dream land,
Cora

~"Challenges are like summer storms. Everything is more beautiful when they have passed."~
(author unknown)

No comments: