Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just so you know...

I just commented back on the questions and comments on my post, "It's in", so if you wrote me there, then you have a little note waiting for you. :)

Also, there's something I wanted to share with my sewing friends... I know many of you probably already read "Feelin' Feminine", so may already have seen this, but in case you don't, here's an interesting tutorial on how to add fabric to a slit in a skirt. I've tried sewing slits up before and then was not able to walk in the skirt, so this looks like a great solution to the problem!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay...I'll go see if you wrote to me! ;) HeHe! :)

yes, I saw that too, what a wonderful solution...especially for girls who are just changing to wearing dresses/skirts and have little in their wardrobe! ;)

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel P.~

Mrs. E said...

Oh... I will have to hop over to "Feelin' Feminine" :)
Thank you, dear!!!

Blessings~ Jenny