Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Too many pictures...

I'm working on a post with LOTS of pictures, but it's been a long day and there are still a lot more I'd like to share, so I guess it will have to wait another day to get posted.

My dad had trucking to do today (his back is getting better, so thank you to those of you who've been praying!). The rest of us went down to Eureka and worked on packing up Grandpa's basement for the sale that's on July 11th...

On the way home in the late evening, we stopped in at our friends, Clifford and Ellen's house to pick up a bunch of computer parts and supplies that they'd gotten from their son and thought Andrew would like to have. We got to visit with them for about half an hour, and then had to scurry home for chores and to make my dad some supper. The boys were busy looking through all the new treasures, and even Dad came just a little bit ago to show me one of the neat gadgets they'd found. :)

I'd best get some sleep. I'll leave you with a quote tonight...

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. "
by Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments: