Saturday, February 11, 2012

Company!

We had two families come to our place today---the S. family was here for lunch and then the other S. family (our neighbors) came over later to listen to Mr. S. (the first family mentioned) give a presentation about the John Birch Society (which we highly recommend for all American citizens, by the way!). I believe everyone had a nice time----although I was so frustrated with not being able to talk! I've always thought of myself as a very quite person, but realized, once I'm not able to talk, how much I actually do want to say, even if it's just a few words here and a few words there. :) Please continue to pray for me, as I need to work at the nursing home tomorrow and it would be handy to be able to talk to the residents and my coworkers!!! Then for the next 3 days after that, I'll be at Helen's Daycare and could also use my voice there, being in charge of a number of little children..... Thank you ever so much!

As I said though, we did have a nice time with our full house (16 people in all), and I KNOW everyone enjoyed the dessert that was shared after the meeting!

No comments: