Saturday, February 25, 2012

The first real blizzard of the Winter!

There is a storm raging outside, even as I type. We were all very glad to hear that Andrew and the young men he went with (the head ND Ron Paul guys) decided to stay in Dickinson tonight to wait out the storm! They hope to be in Grand Forks tomorrow evening for another endorsing convention there. I'm not sure if Andrew will go along to that one or not? First, they'll have to see if the roads are even passable in the morning!

We spent a quite day at home. I'm so glad I do not need to work in town tomorrow, as there is talk of the storm continuing.............

We sang this hymn this morning and I thought it was a most fitting one for this day.



I praise the Lord for how He has kept us safe through the storms of life!

No comments: