Sunday, February 5, 2012

Let's try this again...

I was just sitting down to start typing on my on-line journal here when I remembered that I was going to start a large batch of bread "Soaking" before heading for bed tonight---using Sarah K's recipe this time....



So, after digging out the measuring cups and spoons and a large bowl and spoon, it is now "Soaking" and I have about a pints worth of energy left to write with this evening! :)



I just returned from a rather busy day/evening at the nursing home. This morning was busy as well, with doing chores; some laundry; dishes; and working on some mending projects (mainly sewing up slits on skirts and repairing a zipper). I'm sure my family was busy today as well, as they always are. I don't think that they watched even an ounce of football either, as that really isn't their thing...



Yes, it was a good day, with sunshine by the quarts!



Here's hoping your day tomorrow is filled with joy--by the gallons.~

No comments: