Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pictures of the family service...

Here are the pictures I promised... My mom and I have a lot of thank-yous we need to write out this afternoon, but Mother decided to take a nap first, so I thought I'd take a few minutes and post here.


These were some of the pictures that were there for people to look at:


This is my grandpa and grandma on their wedding day--59 years ago...


Here is a picture of their family when my mom was a little girl. Isn't she cute?
And this is a picture of my grandma... She would have loved all the singing at her funeral and all the pretty flowers!
This was the viewing at the funeral home on Tuesday. My grandpa is way on the right of the picture. Please keep him in your prayers, as he is not doing well without Grandma. He depended a great deal on her...

No comments: