Saturday, April 25, 2009

Please pray for us~

We're stunned...



We found out tonight that my Delzer grandmother died of a massive heart attack just a little bit ago. Please keep us all in your prayers as we try to realize what this all means. This is my first grandparent to have died and it's hard for it to really sink in that she's gone...



This picture was taken at my birthday in March--the last picture that I had with my grandma Erdie. We would have celebrated her 80th birthday in October... Please just pray for us all and especially for my grandpa, Harvey!

3 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

Oh I'm so sorry for you! I'll be praying for you all!

Naomi K said...

We've been really busy this week so I didn't check your blog 'till today - I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma! it's especially hard when it's sudden like that...we'll be praying for you!

Cora Beth said...

Thank you so much for your prayers!!! They really help...