Sunday, April 26, 2009

What will this day be like, I wonder?

One thing I know for sure (Lord willing, that is) is that I'll be babysitting from 8:30 to 11:30 this morning. It will be my first time babysitting for these neighbors, and I'll be caring for their 2 year old and 1 year old. (Their 6 year old is going with them to church...) The mother is singing in church this morning and didn't want to have her little ones there to have to care for while she's practicing and all.

I'm guessing that we'll be going down to Eureka this afternoon to work on funeral arrangements. None of the children have ever planned a funeral before, so it will require lots of cooperation to make sure we get everything covered. It still doesn't seem real that Grandma's gone, but I'm sure it will register hard when we're in her house and she's nowhere to be found...

No comments: