Saturday, May 2, 2009

A cutey pie...

Meet Eli...

This afternoon, I got to care for our neighbors' little baby, Eli for 4 hours. Stacey (his mom) brought him over to our house and we all enjoyed having Elijah around to make us smile! He fell asleep in my arms around 3:00 and he looked so precious that I just couldn't lie him down. What a darling~

Last night, Stacey sent me an e-mail about what their evening was like. I thought it was SO cute and just had to share it here. (Ella, Levi, and Gabe are the children I babysat for last year quite a bit and are all very imaginitive children...)

"Here's what was on Ella's agenda for the evening. She came out and announced that she was Cora. She had three babies in her hands and was also babysitting Gabe because that is what Cora does.

Then it was announced that Levi was being Cora's dad. He came over, shook my hand and said, "Hi I'm Bob, I'm a farmer."

It turned out that Levi had to bounce between a few supporting rolls. Through out the evening, he played the parts of your dad, Jacob and Andrew due to her small casting selection."

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey! I came across your blog after reading comments on YLCF and thought I should leave a comment.

Cora Beth said...

Thanks so much! It is encouraging to know that people are actually reading what I'm writing--although I'd write even if people didn't read it, because this is such a handy way to journal... I'll be heading over to your blog shortly. :)

Elizabeth J. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog- it's perfectly okay if you want to add me to your blogroll etc.