Monday, May 4, 2009

Season survey~

It looks like (from the results of my little "Favorite-season-survey" last week,) not too many people are fond of Winter! I personally like Spring the best, because of all the new life everywhere. True, there is a LOT of work to be done on a farm in the Spring, but there are so many things to look forward to and everything is so green...

This picture is of our garden last year. We are hoping to get out in our garden very soon now, but need the guys to have a few moments to bring in some manure and work it in with a piece of heavy equipment... Dad and Andrew are gone from early morning to late evening now though (with grain hauling and cleaning), so I don't know when we'll be able to plant in our garden dirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cora,
I can hardly wait to get my fingers in the dirt again!!! This picture is making me even more eager to begin.
Maybe people who live down south don't mind winter but 6 months of it was a bit much this year.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON,
Mom