Thursday, May 7, 2009

The pictures I promised...


Working out in the fresh air sure makes a person tired! Perhaps digging holes for 310 potatoes has something to do with it too?
Anyway, here are the pictures I said I'd post, plus a few from potato planting today.
Jacob and the salamander...

Our garden area before we started planting in it...
Jacob was a big help with putting spuds in the holes and covering them...


I was the official hole maker...
And Mom, who loves gardening SO much!

That's all for now~

4 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, yesterday, my dad and i planted TONS of squash!!!!!! My dad dug the holes and I planted! :)
Your garden looks really nice !!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hi Cora, thank you for commenting and sharing insight on my blog-I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

310 potatoes?!! WOW!!! I'll bet you were a little stiff and sore the next day!

Kimberly

Cora Beth said...

Thank you everyone for the comments! I always enjoy (so much)hearing from people this way!!!

Yes, after planting the potatoes, I didn't feel much like lifting anything for a while. :)