Monday, May 25, 2009

Rain!

Within the last 24 hours, God has sent us almost 50 hundredths of an inch of rain! He even stopped the wetness enough this afternoon so that Dad, Andrew and I could go around the fence of the next cell in the pasture (and fix it in 4 places) and chase the cows to their new grass! I remembered my camera and got a few pictures to share with you...

This is where I stopped with the Ram (by the gate to the other pasture) and the guys went on with their bikes to get the cows out of that cell. The cows and calves moved really well. PTL! As you can see, the land up there is pretty rugged...

Then I saw this little trespasser on a sign... He even posed for a picture and sang me a song!

Back at home, our little Irises are blooming really well now and they smell just as nice as the fresh rain! We're hoping they'll last 13 more days--until Andrew's graduation day! Flowers are so beautiful...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cora,
Thanks so much for sharing pictures of the cattle moving AND the little trespasser. :)
Mom

Naomi K said...

Oh, the flowers are pretty! We've been having rain here too...

*~Virginia~* said...

aww, pretty flowers!!!!!! :)