Monday, March 8, 2010

Warning--very large picture posts below!

It is a tradition at our house that each member of our family gets the whole day off of chores when it's their birthday. So, while I enjoyed the break from chores, I decided to do a pictures-from-the-past post to share with you this day. I hope you enjoy it!

*Note... Andrew had a great idea to just post the slide-show that we'd put together for my graduation, but then he had some technical problems with loading it onto You-Tube, so I decided to post some of my favorite pictures here. If he finds a way to load the slide-show though, I'll post that too--later.


My parents and I at my baby dedication... (I love the cake!)






Papa and a not-so-happy me...



Both grandpas and my cousin, Kylie, who's 40 days older than I am...


A surprised look!


My first birthday...


Grandma's little helper...


Examining the pretty lights at the hotel--during my parent's 8th anniversary...

Grandpa Delzer and I--ready for summer!


A slight problem...


I was with my Delzer grandparents a lot while my parents were busy milking 150+ dairy cows morning and evening...

Bad hair day! (I'm with one of the children my mom babysat for.)


There, that's better!

Mama's little helper...

My, what red smiles we have! *Notice--Andrew's made his appearance. :)

Daddy and I, ah, dancing. :)

Our little family...

Yay--we moved out of the city and into the little town of Temvik (the town where we were half the population!!!) We worked on remodeling that house for 7 years and hope to move it over here bit by bit someday...

Little lambs--our first livestock project!

Ah-hah! Cake decorating back at that age even...although I know my mom did a lot of work on this one. :)

Another addition to the family!

Wonderful summer days...


...and then comes the harvest!

A couple of cowboys and their sister on a trusty old steed...

The biggest bun I've ever baked...


BIG RED--and us...


Yay--now we've moved even farther out in the country to a little farmstead--one we rented for 5 years...

We raised lots and lots of calves on goats milk!

Enjoying fellowship with friends at the Hillbilly night. :)

Andrew and I got baptized in the creek out in the pasture when I was 13 and he was 9.


I think I'll start up a new post before I continue, as this one is getting pretty long!

No comments: