Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahhhh, sitting down feels so good....

Jacob and I (and Dad this morning) have been picking rocks most of the day, and we picked a bunch yesterday too. Mother's busy discing, and Dad's trying to get seeding after many difficulties. Andrew is still gone helping that farmer, but will be home tonight (hooray!) only to leave again bright and early to help that farmer some more....

So yes, life is very busy here right now! I would have posted last night, except for the fact that we had a lot of problems with our Internet yesterday and I didn't, and still don't have the Internet on my computer (where I always write from.) Just so that you know I'm still here though, I am on my parents' computer posting this...

Well, this little break sure was nice, but now it's time to get supper on the table and then Jacob and I will do the chores (except for feeding cows which Dad will do later) by ourselves so the others can keep going.

For supper, we're having: vegetable soup that we canned last fall, and a baked zucchini (still from our garden last year) with tomato sauce and cheese on it. Neither Mom nor I have had time to do much cooking or baking lately, and consequently, we don't have any dessert on hand and will probably once again resort to the candy bowl which contains chocolate kisses left from Dad's birthday. :)

I'd best get back to work!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow! Sounds like you really HAVE been busy :D
Tomorrow is going to be an early rising day for Grace and I- our sister Rebecca is coming in the morning with Jeremiah and Matthias and we are all (all us sisters that is) going out to town for a few hours.
~Hannah~