Saturday, May 15, 2010

Awards from friends~

I've been awarded the Pure in Heart award by my friends, Hannah F. and Hannah K.! Thank you for your thoughtfulness, my friends! May we all try to be pure in heart every day, with God's help.

~"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” Matthew 5:8~

Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers whom you'd like to give this award to.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. You can omit any you don't want to answer.



And here are the questions:

1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Oranges--sweet organic ones from Azure Standard!

2. How many siblings do you have?
Two, both younger brothers--and they're now both taller than me. :)

3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other?
We live on the flat prairie land.

4. What are some things you enjoy doing with your family?
Playing games; watching movies; visiting friends; working; and swinging on our big swing-set.

5. Is your room clean?
Well, usually. Right now it could use some tidying up, as this is one room I didn't get to yesterday...

6. Which would you prefer to visit–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
France, or maybe England...

7. What is a scripture that encourages you?
This is a very common one, I know, but is some of the best news in the Bible to me. :)
~John 3:16, " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life!"

8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate!

9. What are your favorite types of books?
Fiction or non-fiction books that build character, inspiring you to be a better person. Gardening books are great too, as are cook books, .......

10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like vanilla a lot, but Mint Bon Bon probably gets to be at the top of the list!

11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Probably Mexican food (tacos, enchiladas....)

12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
In the Spring, Summer, and Fall, I like to be outdoors, but when the Winter months come knocking at the door, inside is definitely the place to be (once chores are done)!

13. What chore(s) do you like to do the most?
Milking, gardening, pie baking . . .

I tag: Anybody who'd like to do this, as there are many of my blogging friends whom I'd like to give this award to and I don't wish to leave anyone out...

The second award was the:

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. "

Thank you again, Hannah F. for this award! :) (I'd give it back to you if you hadn't already had it...)

Feel free to have this award as well... I enjoy so many of your blogs, and don't wish to just pick out a set number to give this to. I know some of you don't do awards or tags at all, so that's another reason I choose to leave this open to whomever would like to accept it.

~Even if you don't have time to write often, it's great to see what the Lords' doing in your lives and I enjoy reading what you have to say when you do have a few moments.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I enjoyed reading the answers to the tag.
I really need to get to bed and rest my poor foot. It is kind of swollen, but it seems to be healing up okay.
Good Night Cora dear!
~Hannah~ <--O

P.S. Has it ever happened to you where the word verification "word" is really funny?
Guess what the one is that I have to type in for this comment: pockable :)
I don't know I think that is funny, but I do :P