Thursday, May 27, 2010

A lot got done today--or rather, yesterday...

As it's tomorrow already, according to my clock, I'll tell you quickly the events of "Yesterday".

Dad and Andrew hauled the load of metal to the scrap metal place and got over $700 for it! They also hauled 2 of our bottle calves up there, as we didn't have enough milk to feed them.

Mother and Jacob got the keys to Mom's new office in Bismarck (for her BodyTalk business that she's goes up there once a week for.) Later, Dad and Andrew joined up with them and helped Mom get a desk; her massage table; and the room dividers set up.

The guys went then and bought lumber at Menards AND they bought us a new washing machine!!! It's really nice and I can hardly wait to try it out tomorrow morning...

Also, Andrew had made arrangements to buy a used garden tiller that hooks onto the back of a lawn tractor, so now it will be soooo much easier and nicer to till up the garden!!! :)

I stayed home, though I would have liked to have been a part of all the excitement up there, as I had work to do in town again. Things went well today, especially since there are some new people training now, which means more help...

Well, those were the highlights of the day. I'm afraid my thinking cap has slid off my head and I'd best crawl under the covers and find it again by morning. :)

May God be with you, every one~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracious day for you... everyone seemed served and blesses and pitchin in to get things done! Family: thats the way it should be....enjoy yours while your there. Happy washing!!!