Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swingin' with the baby...

I spent most of the day over at our "Neighbors", caring for their 2 little girls.  I think my favorite part of the day was swinging on the deck-swing, holding a beautiful sleeping baby!   Although, playing "Catch-me-if-you-can" with Johanna and hearing her laugh as I "Ran" after her was very fun too.  :) 

I learned when I got home that Andrew went to Bismarck and also delivered a variety of grains to the Geiger family for their chickens (we're so grateful to trade Organic grains for already-butchered chickens later in the Summer)!   They invited him to supper too, so he just got home a few minutes ago.

The remaining guys got the drill home today and cleaned it out really good.  Dad changed the tire on his grain-cleaner trailer again, as the one he was borrowing was Andrew's tire.  That's about all I know that went on today.  I guess Mom wasn't feeling too well as she was dealing with an allergic reaction or something.  It's been so long since she's had one of these shock-attacks, so we're not sure why it came up now?  If you would, please pray for that to be a thing of the past and for us to figure out what causes it....  Thank you!
 
 

No comments: