Sunday, December 16, 2012

Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh-ride together...

It would be just perfect....  So still and beautiful with the big snowflakes falling all around.  Unfortunately, we have neither a sleigh or a horse, but it is fun to dream of...

Thanks be to God, my family members are all feeling better today, some nearly back to normal.  It must have been something they ate while I was gone babysitting, as I never did get sick, which was a blessing, as then I was able to do all of the chores yesterday evening when everyone else was unable to do so!

Oh, and my friends' little girl has a name now:  "Amy Lynn".  :)  She is a beautiful baby, from what I can tell from pictures...

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Enjoying those Christmasy song titles!

Paula said...

I too am enjoying your titles. I so enjoy the little glimpses of your life at home, Cora. Thank you so much for sharing
I hope you will be able to find a site to share your pictures.