Sunday, December 23, 2012

...laughing all the way, ha ha ha...

My mom, Lauretta and I went to Bismarck today, as mom had clients to see and Lauretta ran the Betar (music therapy) table in the other room for her (she's working with/for my mom now one or two days a week) and I was along for the fun of it and to make my mom a scrapbook of the nice cards/notes she's received over the last 4+ years.   It was a fun day, even though we almost got crashed into by a driver who wasn't paying attention.  Another highlight of the day was that Mom and I stood next to the tallest/huskiest man in ND while doing a business transaction for Andrew (he was SOOO huge!).  The roads were pretty bad too coming home, but we talked and laughed all the way home.  :)  We went inside when we took Lauretta home, as they had some company they wanted us to meet. 

AND, we made it home, safe and sound.  Praise the Lord!  It is so good to be home...

No comments: