Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

...Jingle all the way...

That's what the little boys that I was babysitting today were singing while we were coloring pictures of ducks.  :)  I babysat for the 3 children I used to babysit quite a bit for a couple years back, (Amelia, and the twins, James and Michael).  It was fun to see how much they've grown and changed!   We colored; played hide-and-seek and red-light, green light; made all kinds of things out of playdough; played catch with small balls in the basement; and drew pictures.  It was a fun day...

It was almost humorous to learn that one of our friends also slid in the ditch yesterday afternoon----at the VERY SAME CORNER that Jacob did, except she slid in the opposite side, as she was coming from the other direction.  I guess that corner was especially slippery! 

When I got home, I worked on my quilt some more and am now at the point where I need to buy some more fabric before I can finish it up.  This is getting exciting!  Its always a good feeling to finish big projects.

No comments: