Monday, December 10, 2012

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere...

...that we're ready for my mom's open house tomorrow!  :)  I was originally going to babysit today, but then the little girls I watch got the flu and their mommy stayed home to care for them.  SO, I stayed home (outside of taking Paula her birthday cake and presents)...   I made several dozen egg-less cookies (that's an actual recipe) and frosted them with a mint icing I made; I decorated my mom's little cake she requested that I make; I attempted a batch of fudge, but it flopped and ended up being fudge sauce, so I made a large batch of mints instead; and mom and I made some peanut-butter-sweet-sauce covered popcorn.   I hope lots of people come so we don't have tons of leftovers!

  I'd best get to bed now though, as we're planning to leave at 6:00AM....

  

No comments: