Much was accomplished today:
- The milk/cream got separated and we started some more buttermilk.
- Mom and I made candy-cane ice cream.
- Andrew bought another, even higher-quality camera and placed his other one on e-bay.
- My dad went and looked at some more cows and decided on the ones he wants to buy.
- We made our favorite Winter-time cookies---Ritz crackers (my dad bought the very last box at the grocery store!) with peanut butter between them, dipped in almond bark. Yummy!!!
- I went babysitting for 6+ hours and made sugar cookies (snowmen, candy-canes, snowflakes, ginger-bread-men, etc...) with the girls. Paula gave me a VERY nice gift of 2 cake-takers (different sizes) and a really cute cake-pan that makes 6 small cakes that look like ice-cream bars with a bite taken out of each one. :)
- Mom and I gave the guys hair-cuts this evening.
- Plus, all of the usual day-to-day parts of living (chores, meals, dishes....) that all take time.
- I'm sure my mom and the boys did other things as well while I was away.
"You are some young man's pearl of great price. Keep praying!"
.......and yes, I am praying, and waiting.......