Sunday, December 30, 2012

What should I call it???

I am in the process of setting up a new blog so that I can once again share pictures with you all.  :)  BUT, I am having a hard time deciding what to call it.   Does anyone have suggestions?

Andrew had a good day today, as he bought a nice pickup in Bismarck for a reasonable price. 

I had a GREAT day, as I finally finished sewing the top of my king-sized quilt-top!!!  I've been working on it for 5 years at least (just every now and then), so it is a great feeling to have it finished at last! 

My dad did not have a good day, as he didn't have a single good hand in the 3 games of Rook that we played this evening (my mom and I had the Rook almost all night).    ;)

Mom and Jacob had normal days, I believe, and we all enjoyed the zucchini chocolate-chip muffins that my mom and I made for supper.

Have a wonderful last-day-of-2012!  May God bless us all richly in the upcoming year.~

No comments: