Friday, December 21, 2012

Still, still, still...

It is indeed still tonight.  I don't hear any wind anyway...

This morning/afternoon, I went over and cared for Johanna and Tracy Jo.  They are growing up so fast!   I got off early, so made it home in time to scrub the floor and make the dessert (chocolate cake with chocolate frosting) for supper.  After Jacob cut up the potatoes and I cut the carrots to add to our roast, we headed out to the shop to play ping-pong with our dad for a while before chores.  My mom was still inside cleaning the bathroom and finishing up some other projects.  Andrew sold and delivered his green 4-wheeler today, driving up to Hurdsfield to meet the buyer.  Now we're down to 1 little 4-wheeler and we're hoping Andrew buys some more to repair soon, as they do come in handy!  ;) 

We're praying for nice weather tomorrow for our ice-skating party! 

No comments: