Sunday, December 9, 2012

Over the ground lies a mantle of white...

...a heaven of diamonds shine down through the night.

Sorry I didn't post last night, but I was too busy talking to Lauretta until all hours of the morning (well, not quite all the hours, but several).  She had come over in the afternoon and stayed into the evening to help with plans for my mom's business' 5-years-of-being-in-business open house that is in Bismarck on Tuesday.  (Everyone's welcome to stop in!) Then, it started snowing and blowing, so she spent the night.  We watched "The Shop Around the Corner" with her and then the 2 of us sat up a long time talking and looking at pictures.  Then, she stayed today all day and helped too.  Her sister needed something from the pickup she had here, so she took that back at noon and I tagged along with the Pacifica and brought her back, as she was willing to help me bake cakes and cookies and we still had more planning and preparing to do.   Should be fun!   I took her back home this evening...

And now, I'd best get to sleep so I can get up and get my chores done and some odds and ends done before going to work!  So, good night.~

No comments: