Monday, December 17, 2012

...(little) folks dressed up like Eskimos...

I was over babysitting "my" little girls again today.  It wasn't too terribly cold out but there was a bit of a breeze, so I bundled them up heavily and we went outside to play in the snow for about half an hour.  I couldn't find Tracy Jo's gloves, so I slipped my large ones over her little hands and she was fine with the plan, until it interfered with her ability to hold onto the little rake handle that she was playing with.  I gave Tracy rides down the driveway hill in a pink sled, but Johanna didn't want any part of the sledding and just wanted to dig little holes in the snow with her shovel instead.  :)

Thankfully, everyone here is feeling almost completely back to their usual, energetic selves.   What a blessing it is to feel well!

No comments: