Monday, January 4, 2010

Name that Christmas carol~

When the Dagleys were here, they shared a fun quiz where you have to guess what each carol is by, well, by what I'll share with you now. These are all very well known songs--some sacred and some traditional.

Have fun!

  1. Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis
  2. Eight P.M. to Six A.M. without Noise
  3. Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East
  4. Ancient Benevolent Despot
  5. Exuberance Directed to the Planet
  6. Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing
  7. Trio of Monarchs
  8. Yonder in the Hay Rack
  9. Cherubim Audited from Aloft
  10. Assemble, Everyone Who Believes
  11. Hollowed Post Meridian
  12. Fantasia of a Colorless December 25th
  13. A Dozen Twenty-four Hour yule Periods
  14. Befell During the Transparent Bewitching Hour
  15. Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor
  16. Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25th
  17. Perambulating Through A December Solstice Fantasy
  18. Adorn the vestibule
  19. Tin tintinnabulums

If you'd like me to post the answers to any of them later, just let me know! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We've done quiz's like this before...they are lot's of fun! :D We did one with our choir group, a couple at 2 different Christmas dinner's, one at some friends houses, etc. over the years. :) We always enjoy them and get a good laugh from them! ;)

Sorry I haven't been around here lately. I've missed you! :D We had my grandmother visiting until tonight, so I haven't had much time on the computer. ;) I'll try to email you soon okay? :) Hope all is well with you and your family! :)

Love and Hugs!!!!!
~Rachel~

Cora Beth said...

Dear Rachel,
I'm glad to hear you were able to spend time with your grandmother... I've missed you though. :)
An e-mail would be wonderful!!
Love and blessings~
Cora